Once you’ve added your first recipe to the post, you can display additional recipe cards by “embedding” an existing recipe from another post, or by making a new embedded recipe. This quick tutorial shows you how to do both easily.
To embed an existing recipe from another post,
- Click the Add Recipe button
- Click the Find Recipes tab
- Type in the post title or recipe name in the search field and click Go
- Next to the results list, click the Insert to post link as shown below
If you want to embed a new recipe that you haven’t written yet,
- On the Find Recipes tab, click New Recipe
- You will be taken to a new browser window or tab to create a new post for your recipe. Your recipe data are tied to your post, so you need to save a new post as Draft or Private.
- Enter the title of your new recipe, and under the Publish panel, click on Visibility: Public (edit) link. Check the option for Private and click OK. Click Update.
- Once your new post is created, click Add Recipe and fill out the fields as you normally do. Then Save Recipe.
- Go back to your main post, and under the Find Recipes tab, repeat the steps #3 to #4 on embedding existing recipes to your post.